2 0 1 0







That's it for the year. It's been 2 years since I started the course, Next year 3rd and FINAL year. It's been a very very QUICK 2 years.

2011 - I will be designing 2 Collections 1. My graduating collection and 2. The Carton studio collection, I will be splitting them up Mens / Womens. Same concept/theme. So watch this space for updates.

I would also like to thank everyone for an amazing year this year! There is immense support out there for a designer!! It's great and very nurturing.

Paris American Academy: Unfortunately I did not get the scholarship... but that is fine, it's been an amazing experience and I am happy to have gotten to Top 10 finalist internationally. I will apply once again next year. Thank you everyone for their support and kind words.

Carton Studio: I am looking forward to this experience. I feel blessed to have been given the opportunity to work in this very exclusive studio space in 2011.

I won't be updating as much next year with works in progress as everything will be kept under wraps. I definitely will be updating inspiration and concept notes here.

Have an amazing Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Au Revoir for now!

http://demeterjosefsson.viewbook.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment