Florence, Italy

I have had a very busy 5 weeks, but to keep it short, I have relocated to Florence, Italy and was selected by Fashion Future to intern for Salvatore Ferragamo and will be part of their Menswear design team. I spent the last few days in Hong Kong and have just arrived in Florence today.  

This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen.  I got off the train from Milan and had a stroll through the city to my new apartment and everywhere I looked was beautiful beautiful architecture.  It's the first time I've come to Europe and my goodness what a city to start off at.

I'm going to be spending the next 12 months here and I'm hopeful that in that 12 months I will not only learn a lot about European fashion, but also get the opportunity to travel through Europe.

More pics and more other stuff to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment