Old times gone by.

I was going through some of my old files on my external hard drive and came across these old designs I had done about 4 years ago. It brought back a lot of memories as each design does, to me, represent something.

I was going through them all and chose a few to upload here.

These designs were for T-shirts that I used to sell outside the Art Gallery/W.A Library markets every weekend. That is basically how my journey into fashion started.

It's also reminded me that I do need to get myself back out there even if it is for something really small, I need to start somewhere. - again.



World Domination -
I had just gotten back from Korea at the time and after spending 1 year there ,I admit that I did feel a bit brainwashed with Korean Patriotism.



Spatial Disorientation -
I had heard that one of my friends wishes to embark on this journey of becoming a pilot...





This was for the website I had (coming soon) obviously, I used to print these on Calico and hand them out at the gallery.






Everything is love -
My friend from Japan(pictured in the design) reminds me that "Everything is Love" and had sent me a postcard with that on it. I had, at that time, recently met him on a teaching camp over in Korea. We haven't seen each other since, but we keep in touch on a regular basis. It's been 3 years.






The business "card" I used to hand out. This was also painstakingly printed on calico.

I had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment