The September Issue. #2

SEPTEMBER 1 MONTH CHALLENGE(for myself): NO ALCOHOL, COFFEE OR SOFT-DRINKS.

Day 2: Well it was a bit of a hectic day... woke up at 7am to get to a video interview with PERTHNOW.COM/STM which was fun. I was actually quite nervous as I have never done anything like that, and the whole time I thought to myself "My god.. I'm going to look like a tool on camera.. " bah!

Then picked up samples for Cut & Paste DVD as DAVID &/or Billy are dressing them for an event. Then finally onto another photoshoot with a local paper and had a lovely chat...


I walked passed a cafe at some point and the smell of coffee nearly sent me into tears.. I kept walking, and kept telling myself that for whatever reason I'm doing this, on the 30th day.. I'd be a better person for it. Oh day 2, you trouble maker you.

No comments:

Post a Comment